Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dirty Laundry

Actually, my laundry is all clean now; it just needs to be put away.  So naturally, I decided to write a blog post to avoid it.  I even had great intentions of posting some pictures of my fantastic - albeit incomplete - new residence, but I just realized I left my camera over at Mop's and Pop's.  So much for that.  Someday, hopefully soon, I'll get some pictures taken and post them.  That requires me putting away some of the things I have strewn about though, so it could be a while...

Well, as I alluded to above, I finally moved in about three weeks ago.  I love the house, even without doors or a kitchen.  However, I've discovered that I'm quite reluctant to poke any holes in the walls until I'm completely certain where I want things.  Consequently, I haven't made much progress in putting up pictures, calendars, clocks, etc.

I should see a psychiatrist.

(Don Henley)

6 comments:

Rosaleen said...

Oh, dear....you and my dad could be twins. Dad still hasn't put away any of his stuff either, because he doesn't know exactly how he wants things. I'm hoping you're not on quite the same level? Dad has an empty dresser in his room - with boxes and piles of things around it, because he's not sure he's going to keep it in his room....meanwhile a year later....:P lol :D (I get the punching holes in walls though...that is a different matter altogether.) Just tell me you are putting laundry and such away...

Kenneth said...

Rose, I put most of my stuff away with no psychological trauma. After all, furniture doesn't usually leave any lasting marks. It's just the walls for me. Apparently painting had a scarring effect on me... ;)

Annette said...

Does this mean you're not interested in painting my house? Bwahaha.

Rosaleen said...

Whew! I am relieved to hear it. Net, is your house ready for paint??? :O

Annette said...

No! Not even close. :o)
I guess that gives Ken some time to be less sick of it...

Annette said...

All my life I've been waiting, waiting for you. Right here right now...♫♪♫♪