We've spent the large majority of our time in what will be my bedroom. (I'm too tired to care if that sentence has a double meaning...)
Those two walls are the wood paneling, which the primer covered rather nicely.
Not sure you can see it as well as I'd like, but all of the wood around the closet and drawers has been stripped and sanded, which was very time consuming. Also, the other two normal walls (not paneling) have been primed.
I don't have pictures of the work we did tonight, but we got all of the wood stained and varnished. Tomorrow (hopefully), we'll do the second coat. Then we'll paint the walls, get some moulding, and call it good.
I forgot to take pictures of the bathroom (I'm terrible at this whole photography thing, in case you didn't notice), but you're not missing much. The pink/gold tile is gone, but everything else is basically the same at this point.
The only other project I've completed is replacing two light fixtures: the one in the bedroom and the one in the kitchen/hallway. I might end up changing the bedroom one again. I'm fickle.
(Roxette)

5 comments:
Just let me know what time your going to stain again and I can help.
Big time improvement! And hahaha about the double meaning ;)
Shouldn't you be updating your blog with some new pictures? ;)
Looking good. Can't wait until it's finished. (And I'm sure you feel the same)
Kenneth, I should have put this under your pink bathroom but I didn't know if you would see it. I remember when the pink bathroom was installed. Stan & Ilene's house had a green bathroom.(Greg & Lois') I thought it was sooo cool that the tile matched the color of the room. For the pink bathroom, it was really cool because the fixtures matched the tile! crazy huh?
I think you need have an update soon. Your room is looking very very good now - not only by comparison. ☺
Post a Comment