Darnit, somebody discovered my top-secret, very-well-hidden blog. I've managed to keep it secret since I started it back in 2005, mostly because I forgot what my username and password combination was. If it tells you anything, Blogger hadn't yet joined the evil Google Empire when I signed up.
I fear this blog is essentially pointless. You see, the great benefit of most blogs today is that they include pictures. For the modern audience, photographs are an absolute necessity to capture and hold the readers' attention (or in the case of this blog, the reader's attention). As you can plainly see (I assume you can see, as this blog is not available in braille), I have no pictures. Sadly, that's not the only thing this blog lacks; it also suffers from a complete lack of subject matter. If you're keeping score, that means: 1) nothing pretty to look at, and 2) nothing interesting to read. Fantastic, zero for two. What a brilliant start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh come on! You're a good enough writer that you don't need pictures...I, on the other hand, have to use photos as my crutch as the writing skills aren't there. ☺
See you later today! (maybe)
Post a Comment