Try to contain your jealousy. (I don't have a picture of it, but the sink is pink too.)
In case you hadn't already heard, I'm going to be moving into Vera's old house. If you don't believe in time travel, feel free to drop by for a visit. I'll take you on a magical ride back to a time called the 1960s, when Johnson was president, the Beatles ruled the charts, bathroom fixtures were hideous, and wood paneling was groovy. Or I should say, people thought it was. It's not. Fortunately, paint covers paneling, and there is a product that makes pink tubs white tubs, without the hassle and expense of replacing the tub (I imagine this is because there are thousands of these ghastly things across the country). It may be a long and slow process, but I gradually hope to make the house feel more like mine. I may even post some pictures here.
There, now I've left you with something to look forward to. I'm such a generous person.
(Tag Team)



6 comments:
Personally, I can't believe that you want to get rid of the pink! That's history man!
Ha. ☺
Can't wait to see it when you're all finished. Good job on taking pictures. Keep it up.
I didn't even see that you'd posted this. ☺ Very brave. Hopefully, the pink potty will be gone soon! Ha ha.
Love all the pictures Kenneth! Way to GO!! Okay, who really took them and who's camera did you steal?? ;)
Sharon took these particular pictures. However, they are outdated, as the bathroom no longer looks quite the same. ;)
Um, hello! You can't say something like that and not post any pictures! ☺
Wow, I am glad that you are getting rid of the pink. It should be history!
-Valerie
Post a Comment